Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work 37 hours per week based in Bishop’s Stortford, within the Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £35,745 - £39,880 per annum.
- Working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families which will expose you to managing complex and diverse caseloads
- Shared responsibility for leading less experience staff
- Have a key role in researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised
- Prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team
- Recent experience of case work in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings and an in-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- Competitive salary up to £44,880 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
- Welcome payment of £1000 for external appointments who have completed their ASYE.
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.