Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Hemel Hampstead, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £39,788- £43,813 per annum.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- The developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice.
- Advanced expertise and knowledge to take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
- Strong written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings.
- Significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team
- Recent experience of casework in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation.
- Competitive salary up to £43,813 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.