Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time (37 hours per week) based in Hatfield, within the Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £39,745 - £44,880 per annum.
- Have shared responsibility for leading less experience staff
- Have a key role in researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice
- Excellent written and verbal skills is essential as you will need to prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings
- Have significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team
- Recent experience of case work in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings and an in-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation is necessary to undertake work in this role effectively
- Competitive salary up to £44,880 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000)
- Welcome payment of £1000 for external appointments who have completed their ASYE.
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.