Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Bristol, within the Placements Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Day to day allocation of case work and other responsibilities
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of The Placement Officers, including staff supervision, appraisal and development
- Manage and process referrals to the service and be the first point of contact for the wider service regarding this
- Take a lead in case management for the team and undertake complex casework
- Chair placement support meetings and planning and review meetings
- Oversee team activity returns and other statistical reports as required, in particular ensuring data collection and monitoring the quality of data input onto relevant databases
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.