Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Stockton-on-Tees, within the Permanence Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £31.50 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Working with birth families when there are difficulties and prior to any recommendation that children should be removed.
- Offering support and alternatives to children going into care.
- Making decisions about the placement of brothers and sister together or apart.
- Assessing prospective foster carers.
- Training prospective foster carers.
- Matching children with an adoptive family.
- Preparing and moving children to adopters.
- Helping with and making decisions about contact with birth parents, brothers and sisters and other family members after adoption and what happens in practise.
- Offering support to all involved in the adoption process including adopted children and adults, adopters and birth families.
- Working with the legal department involved in the adoption process.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.