Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a MASH Team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working in the MASH you will be undertaking screening and triage to inform decisions about the right course of action for a child. We are looking for someone with a background in frontline work and experience in a MASH environment.
- This role is based in Gloucester city centre and is office based. You will be required to apply for police vetting level 2 as part of this role.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Strong understanding on thresholds for intervention and can demonstrate an inquisitive approach to understanding the situations for children and families
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.