Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Warrington, within the MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Our senior practitioners works alongside our MASH team manager playing a key role in effectively managing referrals into the service. Our senior practitioners also play a crucial role in implementing our practice model, and work closely with our Child in Need team managers in developing outstanding social work practice across the teams.
- In Warrington we want all children and families to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. We believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential. We also believe one of the most effective way to improve the outcomes for children and families is through providing our social workers with the best conditions in which they can thrive.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Must be confident and with recent front door experience
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.