Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Newcastle in the Long Term Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6 month contract.
- Carrying out Core Assessments, pre-birth assessments, risk assessments
- Carrying out Section 47 Child protection investigations
- Writing Statements for court
- Completing Section 7 and 37 reports for court
- Representing the authority in court to give evidence
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard children
- Writing case conference reports
- Attending case conferences and strategy meetings
- Completing Child in Need plans
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.