Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time in South Tyneside in a Learning Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner job is £22.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As a key member of the management team, Assistant Team Managers working in Adult Social Care are expected to play a leading role within the team to assist the team manager with motivating and inspiring our practitioners to provide adult social care best practice, that delivers positive outcomes for people, carers' and their families.
- Through reflective supervision and employee performance management (EPM), you'll give the team the opportunity to reflect on their work and cases and offer them the training and support they need to deliver an outstanding strength-based service, which focuses on maximising independence and delaying need
- You will oversee workloads and support workers through feedback and challenge in a professional way in their case work and development, in line with expected standards of practice, as well as contributing to the development, performance, quality assurance and continuous improvement of Adults and Integrated Care.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Recent front door experience
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.