Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Cheltenham, within the LAC Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- We are looking for an experienced social worker to work with young people in care aged 11&25 for our team in Cheltenham.
- You will be working to support placement stability and managing independence for some of our most vulnerable children.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Ideal candidates will have experience working in this area or with care leaver
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.