Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Gloucester, within the Front Door Single Point Access Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
This role is currently predominately involves working from home with some negotiated interaction in a Covid safe office environment.
- Support the development of aligning and integrating elements of Early Help triage and Advice, Guidance and Support into the activity of the Front Door/ Children’s Single Point of Access (C-SPA)
- Undertaking further enquires as part of Early Help triage activity to inform decisions about the right course of action for children and families and provide advice and support to practitioners in the community to respond to non-urgent concerns for children
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced social worker who has a strong understanding of thresholds for intervention and can demonstrate an inquisitive approach to understanding the situations for children and families
- A background in frontline work and preferably experience in a Children’s Service Front Door/ MASH environment and who can help shape and develop the Early Help Advice, Guidance and Support response of Community Social Workers and inform the activity of Early Help Co-ordinators
- Apply for police vetting level 2
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.