Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work within a Family Intervention Team based in Redbridge, London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner job is £42,774 to £45,684 per annum.
- The service is striving to work innovatively with hard to reach, vulnerable young people who are exposed to Gang affiliation/knife crime Child Sexual Exploitation as well as those young people who are missing frequently.
- As postholder of this role you will be part of a supportive team consisting of experienced social workers, family intervention workers, a family support worker as well as have access to specialist agencies who are committed to supporting young people at risk of child sexual exploitation, gang affiliation as well as those that are experiencing missing episodes.
- This progressive family intervention model will enable the successful applicant the autonomy to work holistically with families and young people using innovative methods to meet the vision of improving the lives and outcomes for young people and the wider community.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Social Worker
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.