Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work within a Family Assessment Centre based in Ilford.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £43,860 - £46,839 per annum.
- Responsibility for a managed caseload of the more complex cases in the service and ensure the delivery of high-quality social work input, consistent with accepted notions of best practice and national and local guidance, in the context of partnership working.
- Model high-quality professional behaviour and to develop and promote notions of authoritative practice within the service.
- Progress children's plans in accordance with current local protocols, this may include writing statements within timescales, giving evidence on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within the Family Division as required.
- Taking the lead on bespoke pieces of work in conjunction with partner agencies.
- These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the service
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience of working with vulnerable children, young people, and their families.
- Experience of undertaking specialist PAM's assessments.
- Knowledge and experience of using the psychodynamic framework as a tool in understanding family dynamics to support families to reach their potential.
- Experience of undertaking parenting programmes
- For the successful appointed candidate, they will have access to a wide range of financial and non-financial benefits such as employee discounts, recruitment and retention payment; access to local government pension.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.