Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Spennymoor, within the Families First Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Carrying out Core Assessments, pre-birth assessments, risk assessments, and carrying out Section 47 Child protection investigations.
- Writing Statements for court, completing Section 7 and 37 reports for court, and representing the authority in court to give evidence.
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard children.
- Keeping up to date case recordings.
- Carrying out joint investigations and interviews with the police.
- Initiating and seeing through care proceedings, as well as implementing and reviewing Care Plans.
- Supervising contact and completing Child in Need plans.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline family social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.