Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Gloucester, within the Emergency Duty Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The ideal candidate will be flexible and dynamic in covering shifts in evenings or weekends.
- You will be based in the Emergency Duty Team which is a small bespoke service that responds to emergencies out of hours.
- Your role will involve working within a small and supportive team of Senior Social Workers where you will be prioritising effectively and making sound judgement in a variety of challenging situations.
- The Emergency Duty Team works closely with other agencies that also work out of hours both in the voluntary and statutory sectors.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience in children's care primarily
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.