Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Jersey, joining the Early Help Team within the Children & Families Hub.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £42.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
- Act as the Early Help Decision Maker, triaging referrals and working with families and partner agencies to ensure that children, young people and families get the right support
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- The ability to promote effective partnership working across agencies and be able to work autonomously, with the capacity for independent, professional decision making, sometimes whilst under pressure
- A candidate who would locate on-island, however, requests for remote working will be also be considered
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.