Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Gloucester, within the Children’s Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Home working opportunities will be available in accordance with the ‘Return to Office Plan’. The plan going forward is to embrace a hybrid model of working and this will include both working at home and office. There is expectation that the worker will attend the office on their allocated duty days, team days and 1:1 supervision.
- Hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact and with a case load of around 18
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.