Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Cheltenham, within the Children’s Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Equipment will be provided to support home working. We are currently looking at the roadmap for staff coming in to the office so there will be opportunities to work from home but also in the office.
- Hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact and with a case load of around 18
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.