Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Cheltenham, within the Children’s 11-25 Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Home working opportunities are available as the team continue to have a mixed configuration of remote and office based working routines. Gloucestershire County Council are committed to ensure Social Workers are supported to carry out their roles, so an expenses package for accommodation and/or mileage up to £100 per week remains in place.
- Work with young people in care aged 11+.
- Support placement stability and manage independence for vulnerable children.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline children’s social work, particularly in an 11-25 team or with care leavers.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.