Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Crook, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Arranging respite breaks for the family and child.
- Carrying out home statutory visits to promote welfare and to safeguard children.
- Carrying out initial assessments and identifying the needs of the child and the family.
- Arranging and reviewing care plans and arranging direct payments.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Attending looked after children reviews and carrying out parenting assessments.
- Dealing with section 47 enquiries.
- Undertaking educational needs assessments.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline family social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.