Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work within a Child Protection Assessment Team based in Ilford.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £41,994 - £44,847 per annum.
- The team provides social work services to children and their families to safeguard and promote their welfare. Your role will be to undertake high quality and timely single assessments and to liaise with partners within and without the council as necessary to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively. You'll manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, always, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
- You will also be developing and improving standards and quality, helping us to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children and their families.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.