Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Oldham, within the Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Responsibility for a caseload, including undertaking assessments, developing care & support plans, and revising them as appropriate once they are implemented
- To improve life opportunities for Service Users, Carers and Families using social work methods and models
- To continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice
- Undertake the assessment of support needs for Service Users, Carers and Families, where their circumstances may be difficult and unstable, and assist in screening referrals
- Develop/assist to develop Care & Support Plans for Service Users
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.