Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Stevenage, within the Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Senior Practitioner role is £39,880 per annum.
- Deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families, which includes managing complex and diverse caseloads.
- Regular supervision meetings and training opportunities.
- Work in a flexible and balanced way with a focus on continuous improvement, underpinned by a mix and blend approach.
- Take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
- Lead less experienced staff.
- Research and share up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families.
- Prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings.
Requirements of the Social Work Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience of case work in Assessments, Child Protection, Looked After Children and Care Proceedings, and an in-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation is necessary.
This Social Work Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.