Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time within an Adoption Team based in Thurrock.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £34.89 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Family Finding and Matching of adopters and children who can be appropriately placed together.
- Placement and Support to looked after children who require an adoption placement.
- Ensure there is appropriate skilled and knowledgeable social worker to progress adoption and its legal pathway.
- Provision of statutory assessment of need for Adoption support cases.
- Assessment of prospective adopters in line with our role as an Ofsted registered Adoption Agency
- Statutory services to adopted adults (access to records).
- Non-agency and step parent adoption assessments which require court statements to be prepared The role is vital to ensure that children are placed for adoption, prospective adopters can be recruited and assessed and post order support can be provided to children/YP subject to SGO or who are adopted and their families.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent qualified experience working as a Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.