Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioners to work full-time based in Birmingham.
The pay rates for these locum Senior Practitioner roles are £27.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- Learning disability experience
- Management/supervisory experience
- Ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Previous Transition experience
- Experienced using our Carefirst client's records system
- Able to support, direct and manage social workers in this role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Senior Practitioner jobs are advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.