Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Swinton.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working pattern starts at 4:30 pm until 9 am 7 days per week
- Saturday and Sunday work pattern is 8:30 am until 5 pm
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience with both adults and children
- Be a qualified and experienced Social Worker, have possession of a recognised Social Work qualification plus existing AMPH status and Social Work England registration
- Be able to coordinate and carry out assessments and implement statutory duties under the following acts: Mental Health Act 2003, Children Act 2004, National Assistance Act 1948, Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984, Carers Recognition Act 1995, Disability Act, Human Rights Act, Care Standards Act 2000, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.