Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Gloucester, within the 11+ Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £40.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working to support placement stability and managing independence for some of our most vulnerable children
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working in this area or with a care leaver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.