Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Bromley for a Social Work Senior Care Manager to work within the Adults Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Care Manager job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Management interventions and the coordination team leads on annual reviews of support plans, extra care housing support and direct payment work
- Supporting Younger Adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment and Older People to live as independently as they are able and work with their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed
- Working within a multidisciplinary framework and need to have good communication and negotiating skills
- Working with Partner Agencies and be required to develop close working relationships with them
- Manage Duty as a senior on a rota basis, undertaking Safeguarding work and Best Interest assessments
- Have supervisory responsibility for both unqualified Care managers and qualified Care Managers; therefore, supervisory experience is essential
Requirements of the Senior Care Manager:
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards
- Suitably qualified, innovative, enthusiastic, a good team player, and very motivated
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Care Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.