Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Safeguarding & Review Manager to work full-time based in Herefordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Safeguarding & Review Manager job is £39.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The role combines the responsibilities of an Independent Reviewing Officer and a Child Protection Conference Chair.
- Chair statutory meetings (including the child in need) to review plans for children, providing scrutiny and challenge in order to prevent drift and delay and maximise positive outcomes for children in Herefordshire
Requirements of the Safeguarding & Review Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Significant experience and knowledge of statutory children's social work practice and be registered with the HCPC
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Safeguarding & Review Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.