Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Registered Manager to work based in Brighton, within the Learning Disability Team.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Manager job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Lead and manage a team of care staff providing a flexible range of services to meet service users’ needs, ensuring the delivery of an effective, efficient, quality service that enables service users to maintain their independence and dignity
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the day to day running of the service, and longer term development and planning
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working within social work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Registered Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.