Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Level 5 Social Work Registered Manager to fill a full-time role based in Blackpool, on the Therapeutic Care Project.
The salary for this permanent Registered Manager job is £45,000 per annum.
Due to the nature of the position, you must be flexible to meet urgent work needs as they arise. This will inevitably entail some work outside normal office hours.
- Have a pivotal role in the recruitment of further positions such as the Deputy Manager and Residential Childcare Workers where applicable
- Delivering services which are fully compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements particularly The Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards 2015
- Responsible for the effective development and delivery of high-quality residential services to children young people and their families which improve their outcomes
- Leadership and management of a residential team, ensuring that team members work effectively with children, young people, families and all internal professionals and partner agency staff
- Ensure that all services are planned and delivered in a way that maximises participation and reflects children’s rights in relation to services being provided
- Report a Senior Management Team and attend any relevant meetings in their capacity as the registered manager
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience within a residential children’s home
- Hold NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Have experience of working with adolescents
This Registered Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.