Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Registered Care Home Manager to work full-time based in Southall.
The salary for this permanent Registered Care Home Manager job is £29,000 - £38,000 per annum.
- Full-time role working 5 days out of 7
- Monday - Friday
- Provide the best levels of care possible whiles making sure that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Work closely with residents, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan tailored to them
- Managing a team of 3 support workers and Including appraisals and training
- Responsible for up to 7 service users
- Ensuring compliance within the company and with CQC standards
- Conducting care plan meetings and reviews
- Overall responsibility for the facility and its upkeep
- Medication Management
- Internal audits
- Registering with CQC as the registered manager
Requirements of the Registered Care Home Manager:
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Adult Care or equivalent qualification or significant experience
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant care experience and knowledge as well as managerial and leadership skills
- Someone who has/is working as a care home manager or deputy manager
- Hold an NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Adult Care or equivalent qualification or alternately significant experience in this sector
- Flexibility will be needed as there is the potential for weekend work and on call duties
- Must understand and implement a person-centred approach keeping our service users at the heart of everything you do
- Care Home Management experience
- Solid understanding of CQC and Care Standards
- Competitive Salary - up to £35,000 / £38,000 per annum (DOE)
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave
- Uniform will be provided
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Career progression opportunities
This Registered Care Home Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.