Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Practitioner to work full-time in Cornwall. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum role job is £24.24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ability to respond promptly, carry out proportionate assessment and recording, working closely with community, colleagues and health partners as required
Requirements of the Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience in working with Adults with a wide range of presenting needs.
- Independent mobility over a large geographical area.
This Practitioner job is advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.