Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Social Work Practice Manager to work full-time within a Child Protection Assessment Team based in Redbridge.
The pay rate for this Practice Manager is £38 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will play a critical role in managing a duty and assessment team for Children Services, maintaining quality assurance, providing management oversight, robust decision making, and promoting outstanding, child focused practice, in order to safeguard children.
- Manage the day-to-day duties in the Child Protection Service including managing contacts, referrals and assessments.
- Manage a duty rota and ensure the safe and robust allocation of new Child and Family Assessments and Child Protection enquiries within the team.
- Lead, motivate, nurture and manage a team of Social Workers to deliver a Children's Social Care Service on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the Service provided is effective and delivers the required outcomes, and Children's cases are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for managing complex cases and undertake specific tasks, responsibilities and duties that contribute positively to the development of the Service.
- Lead, contribute and support the development of best practice, policies and procedures within the relevant operational team.
- Communicate effectively with a number of other colleagues across the service and take a lead in the development of strong and effective Multi-Agency relationship building.
- Take a lead in managing team meetings and other related team functions, in the absence of the Team Manager.
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.