Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Practice Development Lead to fill a full-time role based in Herefordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Development Lead job is £476.03 per day and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Support the learning, implementation plan, practice, system changes, and challenges that arise to practitioners delivering this approach successfully to children and families we support in Herefordshire
- Informing senior managers of challenges or barriers to successful SofS practice and propose solutions and strategies to overcome these
- Coordination, support, and training with our multi-agency partners that we work with externally
Requirements of the Practice Development Lead:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Practice Development Lead job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.