Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Personal Advisor to work full-time based in Lambeth in a Leaving Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services.
The pay rate for this locum Personal Advisor job is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To work in partnership with young people preparing to make the transition from public care, their carers and relevant agencies to deliver an effective, integrated holistic, Personal Advisor and Aftercare Service in accordance with the Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000, the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation and guidance.
- To promote young people's physical, emotional and social welfare; promoting their capacity to take responsibility for themselves and to act responsible towards others; promoting welfare: ensuring that needs relating to religious persuasion, racial origin, gender and cultural and linguistic background are actively identified and met.
Requirements of the Personal Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Must have at least 2 years qualified experience
- Experience as a Personal Advisor
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Personal Advisor job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.