Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Panel Advisor to work part-time based in Slough.
The salary for this permanent Social Work Panel Advisor role is £54,317 per annum.
- Manage SCF fostering panels, with some work for the Adoption panel.
- Develop and implement management and quality assurance frameworks.
- Promote service improvement.
- Achieve good inspection outcomes with regard to panel business.
- Contribute towards high quality placements for children.
- Ensure panel members are appraised regularly, supporting the chair and agency decision maker in effectively fulfilling their roles and facilitating regular training.
Requirements of Social Work Panel Advisor:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- At least 5 years post qualifying experience within frontline adult social work, with relevant fostering work experience.
- Have an excellent knowledge and application of the relevant legal frameworks, regulations, and fostering national minimum standards.
- Experience of the successful management of staff/panel members, including the resolution of conflicting interests and priorities.
This Social Work Panel Advisor job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.