Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Panel Advisor to work based in Surrey, within the Fostering Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Panel Advisor role is £42-£45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Act the agency panel advisor (PA) to the fostering panel and support agency decision making.
- Process and quality-assure reports presented to panels as well as non-panel annual reviews.
- Provide communication and liaison between panels and the Service, and to brief the Service Manager and Agency Decision Maker on Panel matters.
- Assist the agency, in consultation with the panel’s chairperson(s), in the appointment, termination, and review of members of the fostering panels.
- Assure the quality of papers prepared for panel, ensuring that all relevant papers are available and of the required standard.
- Contribute to effective decision-making in childcare planning, ensuring that children with a fostering plan are progressed through the process appropriately.
Requirements of the Social Work Panel Advisor:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work, including experience in performance managing, coaching, and developing staff..
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Panel Advisor job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.