Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Halton, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £24.36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Care Act Assessments, reviews, risk assessing, office duty, MDT meetings, safeguarding enquiries.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience of working within a mental health social work service.
- Have knowledge and skills to support people with severe and enduring mental health conditions.
- Full understanding of legislation and social policy that enshrines Social Work within mental health.
- Ideally an AMHP, where additional payment would be provided.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.