Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Waltham Forest for a Social Work Manager / Child Protection Conference Chair. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £49,511 - £54,482 per annum.
- The purpose of the role is to lead, plan, develop and deliver an expert professional service within the Quality Assurance Service.
- To support the development, management and delivery of a safeguarding and child protection service to families.
- To ensure the Council maximises service outcomes in relation to cost.
- You will be responsible for the management of the child protection conference process and contributing to the safeguarding of children and young people.
Requirements of the Social Work Manager / Child Protection Conference Chair:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Work Manager / Child Protection Conference Chair job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.