Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Learning & Development Advisor to work part time or full-time based in Northampton.
The pay rate for this locum Learning & Development Advisor job is £17.90 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
Mostly remote but some office work.
- Working exclusively with the Senior Learning and Development Advisor to fully coordinate and manage the development and delivery of learning and development activities
- Support with an increasing demand for development and delivery to professional development programmes including Practice Education, ASYE, NQSW, Student placements, and the Social Work Apprenticeship
- Training design and delivery to front line staff and their Seniors across a range of practice areas for Adult social work / care teams
- Support with anticipated legal changes to practice and will need to coordinate new programmes of training across the workforce to ensure that practice by staff is safe, legal and sustainable
- Work with individuals should the need arise with professional development activities
- Working with team managers and delivering subjects associated with adult social work
- Ensure a quality service is delivered to customers, NNC and WNC policies and values are complied with and reporting deadlines are met
Requirements of the Learning & Development Advisor:
- A qualified Social Worker
- Current Social Work England registration
- A suitably qualified person to work closely with both authorities, with teams, individuals and specific roles within the Councils, and partners and stakeholders pertaining primarily to Practice Educator and ASYE tasks
- Strong Practice Educator skills or Supervisory Skills
- Ability and experience of supporting learners individually
- Training delivery skills of workshops and presentations
- Understand how to support the learning of putting theory into practice
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Learning & Development Advisor job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.