Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Derbyshire for a Social Work Interim Service Manager.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is negotiable and is a 3-month contract.
- Plan organise and manage a team or specific service area and co-ordinate activity across different functions contributing to the Council's social care and inclusion duties
- Lead, organise, develop and motivate employees within assigned function/service area specifically undertaking: management of performance, discipline and grievance, training and development requirements, absence management, recruitment and selection
- Promote and role model a culture that supports the authority's Equality and Diversity policy to ensure integration into everyday business
- Ensure own compliance with authority's Health & Safety policy/procedures and that of any resources you have responsibility for
- Manage risk in relation to service delivery and contribute to the corporate risk management framework
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working within social care
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.