Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Independent Reviewing Officer to work based in Newcastle, within the Children’s Safeguarding Standards Unit.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Consulting the Child about his or her care plan and at any time there is a notable change to the care plan.
- Ensuring Care plans are based on a detailed an informed assessment.
- Identifying gaps in the assessment process or delivery of service.
- Offering a safeguard to prevent any drift in the care planning or delivery of services.
- Ensuring the child’s current views, wishes and feelings have been taken into account when developing the care plan and that they understand the implication of the care plan.
- Keeping the child’s guardian up to date in regular intervals and discussing the care plan and wishes and feelings of the child.
- Chairing Looked after Children review meetings.
- Quality Assuring both care plans and pathway plans.
- Carrying out review audits.
- Keeping a record of reviews.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline children’s social work, ideally including experience as an Independent Reviewing Officer.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.