Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Lambeth for a Social Work Health Protection Practitioner.
The pay rate for this locum Health Protection Practitioner job is £32.47 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Provide specialist advice on Covid-19 and our Test and Trace programme in Lambeth
- Work as part of the Public Health team providing specialist expert advice on wider Public Health work, which will include a range of infectious diseases including notifiable diseases, as well as vaccination immunisation and screening
- Lead on the response to covid clusters and outbreaks in high risk settings, with responsibility for decisions about outbreak management and leading on multi-agency outbreak responses
- Be responsible for identifying and leading the implementation of health protection and infection control systems
- Work with a range of public and private sector agencies to provide a health protection function across Lambeth, in partnership with regional resources and the UK Health Security Agency (successor to PHE)
- Line manage and supervise two or more situational staff members
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the Public Health policy
Requirements of the Health Protection Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ or Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Health Protection Practitioner job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.