Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Service Manager to work based in Dorset.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is negotiable and is a 3-month contract.
This role may include on-call and cover arrangements at weekends.
Post-holder can work remotely but occasional visits to Dorset may be needed for specific events and/or meetings.
- Management responsibilities and member of the Adult Care Ops Leadership Team
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working in social work
- Expertise and leadership in Specialist Mental Health Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Service Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.