Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time in East Kent within a Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £40,800 to £45,900 per annum. £3,600 per annum on call allowance
- Support the Registered Manager in the running of Credo Care, ensuring outstanding practice and deputise for the Registered Manager as required
- Supervision & support of a small group of supervising social workers and some operational staff
- Provide direction and management decisions commensurate to the grade for any matters regarding children, foster carers and the Agency.
- Ensure accurate records of case work ie case recording, placement agreements, assessment reports, carer reviews, carer supervisions and child progress reports are maintained
- To provide general social work support and guidance
- Provide management and quality assurance in the delivery of work
- Ensuring children's views and engagement with Credo Care is gathered and acted upon
- Liaise with the Registered Manager as and when required, highlighting any cases of concern
- Attend and participate in meetings as appropriate or required
- Ensure that each child's care plan is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the placing authority and in consultation with the child's social worker, foster carers and parents as necessary
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.