Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Family Court Advisor to work full-time based in Chelmsford.
The pay rate for this locum Family Court Advisor job is£32.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
The postholder will be required to work flexibly around the service area, or to be routinely office based dependent upon specific responsibilities and duties.
- Provide advanced social work-level services to children, families and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person
- Influence those with parental responsibility to be more child-focused when needed, to advise the courts and Local Authorities about safeguarding concerns and about how a child’s life can be improved, supporting judicial case management in the process
- Keep the child at the centre of your work through high quality direct work with children and their families as well as high quality analysis and assessment
- Keep the child’s timescale in the context of the child’s journey through childhood and, where applicable, the care system, at the centre of everything you do and you must be prepared to advocate in the best interests of the child, ensuring their voice is not lost in the court arena
- Provide high quality early safeguarding and child protection advice, assessments and analysis to the Court on the needs and best interests of children subject to or involved in Family Proceedings To ensure that the well-being and safety of the child is paramount throughout Cafcass’ involvement in the case
- Ensure that all incidents or risks of significant harm to the child are dealt with in accordance with the relevant Local Safeguarding Children’s Board (LSCB) procedures and Cafcass policies and procedures
- Directly work with, or on behalf of children & families to achieve safe and positive outcomes for children, referring to other services where this will produce benefit
Requirements of the Family Court Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Be a skilled negotiator, working persuasively with family members and professionals on behalf of children
- Be a resilient, reflective and accountable practitioner, possessing good IT and organisational skills, so that you can maintain a high throughput of outstanding casework
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Family Court Advisor job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.