Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Family Court Advisor to work based in Croydon.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Family Court Advisor role is £33.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide advanced social work-level services to children, families, and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person.
- Influence those with parental responsibility to be more child-focused when needed.
- Advise the courts and Local Authorities about safeguarding concerns and about how a child’s life can be improved, supporting judicial case management in the process.
- Keep the child at the centre of work through high-quality direct work with children and their families.
- Work persuasively and in a time-effective manner with family members and professionals on behalf of children, ensuring their voice is not lost in the court arena.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Minimum of three years post qualifying experience within frontline social work with children and families at risk.
- Experience of electronic planning and organising of work using a variety of IT tools.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.