Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker Deputy Clinical Team Manager to work part-time (22.5 hours per week) in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire Adult Eating Disorders Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £45,000 per annum.
- To support the Integrated Operational lead in Community Eating Disorders Service in the delivery of Community Eating Disorder services whilst also holding a clinical caseload.
- To undertake urgent and routine comprehensive eating disorder assessments, alongside the team.
- To work alongside the Operational lead in the management and further development of the CBT-ED model within community ED team working to an agreed model, developing clinical structures, recruiting staff and implementing the service.
- To deputize and fill in for the Operational lead when required.
- Provide a safe, effective, and therapeutic clinical team ensuring the delivery of high-quality community eating disorder care packages.
- To be responsible for the joint line management, case supervision and appraisal of team colleagues.
- To take a key role in ensuring effective joint working with statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure responsive and appropriate service delivery to users and carers.
- To represent the service both externally and internally in respect of all the above.
- To be directly responsible for directly managing clinical staff, and administrative staff.
- To demonstrate the skills of managing care effectively in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team taking account of each member's contribution to the care package.
- In the absence of the manager demonstrates the efficient use of staff resources with regard to effective skill mix to manage client care.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Able to coordinate a clinical audit, and draft, implementation and review any substantive recommendations.
- Demonstrates the skills of effective time management and ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Able to work positively with clients or carers who express verbal concerns or complaints about the service and attempt early and effective resolution in conjunction with the complaints service.
- Is aware of the policy and procedural guidance following an Incident within the team.
- Is aware of policies and adheres to policy and procedural guidance.
- Demonstrates the skills required to provide managerial cover for the Operational leads during holidays and absences.
- Demonstrates the skills required to liaise with other departments as well as relevant statutory services and voluntary bodies to ensure effective working relationships and those opportunities for partnership working.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.