Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Coordinator to work full-time (35 hours per week) based in Dagenham (plus various locations outside of the borough, depending on where extended families are located), within the Specialist Intervention Service.
The pay rate for this locum Coordinator job is £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
This role requires face to face work. Written work etc can be completed from home. Equipment is provided. Some will need to be collected. Chairs etc can be delivered.
Requirements of the Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Trained in Family Group Conference model
- Ability to engage children, young people and their families, including those who are harder to reach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work flexibly including outside core hours
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Coordinator job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.